For email settings if you have an email address other than @hbci.com, reference our General Email Settings.
- Open Mail
- Go to the Mail menu and select Preferences…
- Click the Accounts button at the top of the Preferences window, then click the ‘+’ in the bottom left.
- For Account Type, select POP. Enter an Account Description, your name, and e-mail address and click Continue.
- Enter the Incoming Mail Server (mail.hbci.com), your username and password and click Continue
- Enter the Outgoing Mail Server and uncheck the Use Authentication box. Click Continue.
- Verify your account settings and click Continue.
- Click Done to return to the Preferences window.
- Close the Preferences window to return to the main Mail window.
Congratulations! You should be able to check your e-mail now. If you still have problems or have questions about your e-mail address or password, please contact Wizards Internet & Computer Support.