For email settings if you have an email address other than @hbci.com, reference our General Email Settings.
- Open Outlook Express
- Go to the Tools menu and select Accounts
- In the Internet Accounts window, click the Add button and select Mail…
- In the Internet Connection Wizard window, enter your name (first and last) and click Next.
- Enter your e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Next.
- Enter the incoming and outgoing mail servers (mail.hbci.com) and click Next.
- Enter your account name, if not already filled in, and your password. Check the Remember Password checkbox to have Outlook Express remember your e-mail password for you. Click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the process.
- Click Close in the Internet Accounts window to return to the main Outlook Express window.
Congratulations! You should be able to check your e-mail now. If you still have problems or have questions about your e-mail address or password, please contact Wizards Internet & Computer Support.