For email settings if you have an email address other than @hbci.com, reference our General Email Settings.
You can download Thunderbird at mozilla.com/thunderbird.
- Open Thunderbird
- Go to the Tools menu and select Account Settings…
- Click the Add Account… button in the Account Settings window.
- Select Email account in the Account Wizard window and click Next.
- Enter your name and e-mail address and click Next.
- Enter the Incoming Server (mail.hbci.com) and Outgoing Server (mail.hbci.com) and click Next.
- Enter your username and click Next.
- Enter an Account name (used only in Thunderbird) and click Next.
- Verify the account information and click Finish to create the account.
- Click OK in the Accounts Settings window to return to the main Thunderbird window.
Congratulations! You should be able to check your e-mail now. If you still have problems or have questions about your e-mail address or password, please contact Wizards Internet & Computer Support.