Get the features of a big business phone system in a low-cost managed service offering.
With Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) on HBC’s state-of-the-art fiber network, you can efficiently use one connection for all your communication needs. Don’t have the resources or the desire to purchase, set up, and maintain your own telephone systems? Hosted PBX is the communications solution for your business.
Real Business Benefits
Service Features Included With Each Phone Line:
Hosted PBX Advantages
- Enjoy business-class handsets with integrated directory
- Utilize do-it-yourself feature management with the online call management portal
- Quick-dial colleagues, including other offices and external numbers with intercom dialing and speed dialing
- Gain peace of mind with premium support backed by HBC’s technical support staff
- Flexible infrastructure can grow as you grow
- Future-proof network that keeps you ahead of the curve
- Feature upgrades are done on the network – seamless for you
An End-to-End Secure and Reliable Solution
- High-quality, reliable solution over HBC’s managed network
- Service is provided on a controlled and monitored network
Productivity and Efficiency
- Tailor calling features to individuals or groups
- Control Call Forwarding, SimRing, and Find Me Follow Me through the online call management portal
Get flexible and reliable automated call handling by upgrading to add Auto or Premium Attendant service!
Similar to a live operator, hosted attendant services direct incoming callers to the appropriate department or employee. By managing all of your businesses’ incoming calls, an attendant can save your business time, and ensure your customers’ calls are handled efficiently, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Easily configure a menu to direct your callers during or after business hours.
- Customizable menus transfer incoming calls to departments, individual extensions, or voicemail boxes.
– HBC is not responsible for charges incurred due to fraud (including Toll Fraud), abuse, misuse of service, whether known or unknown, and whether or not HBC or any other long distance provider takes any actions to stop or block Toll Fraud. The customer assumes all responsibility for security of their PBX, phone, or voicemail system(s). In order for E911 service to work properly with an IP enabled phone, it should not be moved or relocated to a different location without notifying HBC.