Watch Your Way!
See award winning shows, live sports, local programming, and more with 365*+ TV channels including high-definition, sports, HBO®, Cinemax®, STARZ® + STARZ ENCORE℠, Showtime®, and more! Watch your favorite TV shows and movies whenever you want with Whole-Home DVR (Digital-Video-Recorder) Service, VOD** (Video-On-Demand), and Pay-Per-View**. Or watch online with HBC TV2-Go. Programas en Español, a new Spanish-language Video tier, is now available!
Advanced Features Including Whole-Home DVR
Premium and Specialty Programming
Stream Shows and Movies to your Internet Connected Mobile Device with HBC TV2-Go
– Subscription to linear channel is required to access HBC TV2-Go content. New HBC TV2-Go accounts may take up to 24 hours to authenticate. *Channel quantities vary by market. **VOD (Video-On-Demand) and PPV (Pay-Per-View) access is not available in all communities.
View our GigaWorld Packages!
If you aren’t sure which package is right for you, call (888) 474-9995 to speak to a customer service representative or get started online today!
Current Customers - If you live in a community that has LuminetSM, Enhanced, and/or Standard service options, review the information below to determine which type of service you have available.
- If you live in Altura, Dover, Elgin, Eyota, Kellogg, Lake City, Lewiston, Minneiska, Plainview, Red Wing, Rollingstone, Stockton, or Utica you have LuminetSM service.
- If you have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes and live in Goodview, Minnesota City, or Winona, you have Winona LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Goodview, Homer, Minnesota City, St. Charles, or Winona and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Standard HBC service.
- If you live in Wabasha and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Wabasha and have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM Enhanced service.
- If you live in Elba, Cedar Valley, Ridgeway, Witoka, or Wilson Areas, you have LuminetSM Rural Winona County
Looking for Video support?
Persons with disabilities:
If you need assistance accessing the FCC Public File, please contact Rochelle Pervisky in one of the following ways:
Phone: (507) 474-4000