For email settings if you have an email address other than @hbci.com, reference our General Email Settings.
You can download Thunderbird at mozilla.com/thunderbird
- Open Thunderbird.
- Go to the Tools menu and select Account Settings.
- Click the Add Account button in the Account Settings window.
- Select Email account in the Account Wizard window and click Next.
- Enter Your Name and Email Address and click Next.
- Enter the Incoming Server (mail.hbci.com) and Outgoing Server (mail.hbci.com) and click Next.
- Enter your Incoming User Name and click Next.
- Enter an Account Name (used only in Thunderbird) and click Next.
- Verify the account information and click Finish to create the account.
- Click OK in the Accounts Settings window to return to the main Thunderbird window.
Congratulations! You should be able to check your email now. If you still have problems or have questions about your email address or password, please contact Wizards Technical Support.