Setup, Access, And Manage Virtual Phone.
Using your Virtual Phone is simple. Use the quick start guide below or download the comprehensive instructions using the link below.
Telephone Interface Quick Start Guide:
1) Dial the local phone number from the list below.
- (507) 585-5959 in Dover, Elgin, and Eyota
- (651) 448-8787 in Lake City
- (507) 474-1718 in Goodview, Lewiston, Minneiska, Minnesota City, Rollingstone, Stockton, Utica, and Winona (522, 523 or 604 area codes)
- (507) 710-4747 in Plainview
- (651) 327-2525 in Red Wing and Wacouta
- (507) 932-8788 in St. Charles and Utica (932, 881 or 505 area codes)
- (651) 560-4990 in Wabasha
2) Enter your default PIN number.
3) Follow the voice prompts to navigate the functions.
Online Interface Quick Start Guide:
1) Visit www.hbci.com/VM2-Go to access VM2-Go, your online Virtual Phone management portal.
2) Login by entering your 10-digit phone number and online web password.*
3) Access and manage your voicemail and calling features online.
*Your online web password and telephone PIN number will be different. For security purposes, the online portal will prompt for your password to be changed every 180 days. If you have not accessed your online account in excess of 180 days, and need assistance with your password, please call Wizards Technical Support at (877) 457-9669.