Setup, Access, and Manage your Voicemail 2-Go.
Using your VM2-Go (Voicemail 2-Go) is simple. Use the quick start guide below or download the comprehensive instructions using the link below.
HBC currently offers two independent voicemail systems: Voicemail and VM2-Go (Voicemail 2-Go). Voicemail allows you to access your messages from anywhere through an easy-to-use telephone interface. VM2-Go, a feature-rich system, allows you to access your messages via a telephone interface, voicemail to email, or listen and manage online. If you are not sure which Voicemail option you have, please call Wizards Technical Support at (877) 457-9669.
Telephone Interface Quick Start Guide:
1) Press *33 from your home/office phone.
2) Enter your default PIN number.
3) Follow the voice prompts to navigate the functions.
Online Interface Quick Start Guide:
1) Visit www.hbci.com/VM2-Go to access VM2-Go, your online voicemail management portal.
2) Login by entering your 10-digit phone number and online web password.*
3) Access and manage your voicemail and calling features online.
*Your online web password and telephone PIN number will be different. For security purposes, the online portal will prompt for your password to be changed every 180 days. If you have not accessed your online account in excess of 180 days, and need assistance with your password, please call Wizards Technical Support at (877) 457-9669.
VM2-Go is not available in all communities. If you are unsure if you are eligible, please call (888) 474-9995.