Rent Movies From The Comfort Of Your Home.
Using your VOD (Video-on-Demand) is simple. Use the quick start guide below or download FAQs and comprehensive instructions using the link below. VOD is currently available in LuminetSM communities.
Quick Start Guide:
- Press the MENU button on your remote.
- Select the “Rentals” option on your screen.
- Choose the “Trailer“, “More Information” or “Rent” options on your screen.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact Wizards Technical Support at (877) 457-9669.
Current Customers – If you live in a community that has LuminetSM, Enhanced, and/or Standard service options, review the information below to determine which type of service you have available.
- If you live in Altura, Dover, Elgin, Eyota, Kellogg, Lake City, Lewiston, Minneiska, Plainview, Red Wing, Rollingstone, Stockton, or Utica you have LuminetSM service.
- If you have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes and live in Goodview, Minnesota City, or Winona, you have Winona LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Goodview, Homer, Minnesota City, St. Charles, Wilson or Winona and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Standard HBC service.
- If you live in Wabasha and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Wabasha and have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM Enhanced service.