There for you when you need us.
One of HBC’s core values is “doing a job right the first time.” If a problem arises, we’re going to be on top of it until it’s solved. That’s why they call us the Wizards.
We’re dedicated to giving you the best service possible. And we’ll prove it. HBC Wizards services are guaranteed for 90 days from the date of service. If you’re not completely satisfied or your original problem resurfaces in the first 90 days, we’ll correct it. Fast and for FREE!
-Restrictions may apply.
Wizards Technical Support is toll free in all communities: (877) 457-9669
Phone Hours: Call Us Anytime 24/7
Download Your HBC Customer Handbook:
- Standard Customer Handbook
- LuminetSM Customer Handbook
- Wabasha Customer Handbook
- HBC Air Customer Handbook
- HBC Remote Control Handbook
Bookmark this page for quick access to HBC Support. We do not recommend bookmarking (or saving) direct file links as documents are frequently updated.
Current Customers – If you live in a community that has LuminetSM, Enhanced, and/or Standard service options, review the information below to determine which type of service you have available.
- If you live in Altura, Dover, Elgin, Eyota, Kellogg, Lake City, Lewiston, Minneiska, Plainview, Red Wing, Rollingstone, Stockton, or Utica you have LuminetSM service.
- If you have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes and live in Goodview, Minnesota City, or Winona, you have Winona LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Goodview, Homer, Minnesota City, St. Charles, or Winona and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Standard HBC service.
- If you live in Wabasha and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Wabasha and have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM Enhanced service.
- If you live in Elba, Cedar Valley, Ridgeway, Witoka, or Wilson Areas, you have LuminetSM Rural Winona County