Call Management Portal is the web portal used to configure the features on your phone system. With the Call Management Portal, you can:
- View missed calls
- Listen to voicemail messages
- Manage your contacts
- Set up rules to route your calls
- Perform many other functions
To get started, go to the login page at hbci.com/vm2-go. Enter your 10-digit phone number (including area code), type in your Password, and Login.
-Your VM2-Go online web password and telephone PIN number will be different. For security purposes, the online portal will prompt for your password to be changed every 180 days. If you have not accessed your online account in excess of 180 days and need assistance with your password, please call Wizards Technical Support at (877) 457-9669. Individual Call Management Portal screens may vary.
The Call Management Portal Home page is the main screen for the portal where you can view your Call Manager settings and access a range of other services.
- Messages and Calls: Click this link to view and retrieve any voicemails
- Contacts: Import your contacts from Outlook or create new ones, then click on the name to dial
- Phone Status: Control your Call Manager settings
- Make Call: Make a call direct from Call Management Portal
- Start Meeting: Start MaX UC Meeting
- Manage Webinars: Create or manage your MaX UC Webinars
- Security: Use these links to change your password or security email address
- Downloads: Download apps, for example MaX UC
- Send Feedback: Report bugs or make suggestions for improvements to the Call Management Portal interface
- Your Services: Use these links to access a range of services available with your Call Management Portal account, for example to change your call, message, and notification settings, or set up a Reminder call
Messages and Calls
The Messages and Calls tab displays all recent call activity.
Use the sub-tabs to view calls based on whether they were Missed, Dialed, Received, Rejected, or Deleted.
Click the play arrow button to listen to a voicemail.
- Click the trash icon to delete the voicemail.
- Click the down arrow and select: Reply, Mark as new/heard, Forward as Email, Forward as Voicemail, or Save File.
Click the New Voicemail box at the top left of the Messages and Calls screen to record and leave a voicemail as a memo (your computer must have a microphone to use this function).
Use the Contacts page to manage your contact details. This page displays an alphabetical list of your currently configured contacts.
Use the Search box to find a particular contact.
Use the checkbox on the left to select a contact and display their details on the right of the screen.
Click New Contact to create a new contact.
Click New Group to set up a group of contacts. You can send a message to several subscribers at once by messaging the group. You can also set up call handling rules for a group.
The fastest way to add your contacts is to import them from your email program. If you use Microsoft Outlook, follow these instructions:
- Open Outlook and go to the File tab—then Import and Export
- A new window should appear
- Select Export to File—click Next
- Select Comma Separated Values from the list and click Next
- Select Contacts from the folder tree and click Next
- Save exported file as Outlook Contacts and click Next—save in a place you can easily locate such as the Desktop or My Documents
- Go back to the Call Management Portal Contacts page
- Click the Import button
- Click the Browse button to find the Outlook Contacts file
- Click Import
- Your contacts are now in the Call Management Portal!
Making Calls From The Call Management Portal
You can make a call direct from Call Management Portal by clicking Make Call to launch the Dialer.
On the Dialer you can enter the number you want to call, either by typing it in or selecting from a dropdown list of your Contacts, and also choose which of your telephone numbers will be used to make the call.
The Phone Status panel in the center of the Call Management Portal Home page displays your Call Manager that allows you to set your current availability status and manage how incoming calls are handled.
The top section on the left enables you to change your setting from Available to Do Not Disturb, allowing you to route calls directly to voicemail if you’re busy. There is also a forwarding option that enables simultaneous ring with your mobile device.
The panel on the right allows you to set up call handling rules for Normal, Anonymous, VIP, and Unwanted callers. You can use options on this screen to add numbers to VIP and Unwanted callers lists.
You can use the Downloads link, located at the foot of the Call Management Portal Home page, to launch the Apps page where you can download applications that allow you to access the features of the Call Management Portal on your computer, mobile phone, and tablet.
Click View Apps to see a list of these applications available and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
You can view and change your Call Management Portal settings directly from the Call Management Portal Home page, using the following icons.
- Click Call Settings to configure your call services, select how caller ID is displayed, and enter details for Call Forwarding, Call Blocking and Call Jump.
- Click Message Settings to control how your messages are handled, configure Mailbox access settings and record a Voicemail Greeting.
- Click Notifications to set up how you will receive notifications whenever you receive new messages.
- Click Reminders to set up single or recurring call reminders.
On the bottom panel, you can view your account information, change your security settings, and configure your phone keys.
- Click Devices and then select set keys to configure your desk phone
- Click Change Password or Change Call Services PIN to set a new password
- Click Send Feedback to launch a pop-up where you can report any bugs with the Call Management Portal interface, or send a suggestion for improvements or new features.
Please see the Call Management Portal tutorial videos for additional information.