What is ExperienceIQ?
A service that protects children from harmful or inappropriate content, limits screen time on devices or applications, and displays online usage through our enhanced parental control app. It also enables you to prioritize types of traffic or devices on your network.
How is this going to benefit my family?
- Provide a safer Internet experience by blocking inappropriate categories like pornography or violence.
- Block applications that you deem inappropriate. (i.e. gaming applications like Call of Duty, or social applications like Snapchat)
- Set time limits for specific applications, like TikTok or Fortnite to cap screen time.
- Set Safe Search and YouTube Restriction to block harmful or inappropriate content when searching on Google, Bing, or YouTube. YouTube restriction also blocks all comments on videos which often include inappropriate language.
- View usage data for all devices to better understand HOW the Internet is being used in your home.
- Prioritize application groups (like work apps during the day, and streaming apps in the evening) or devices (like your work laptop) to make sure the most important devices have dedicated bandwidth.