Thunderbird Email Settings
For email settings, if you have an email address other than @hbci.com, reference our General Email Settings.
You can download Thunderbird at mozilla.com/thunderbird
- Open Thunderbird.
- Go to the File menu (looks like three horizontal lines), then go to Options, and select Account Settings.
- Click the Account Actions button in the Account Settings window and then click on Add Mail Account.
- Enter Your Name, Email Address, and Password click Continue.
- Wait for the default settings to load and click Manual config.
- Change the Server hostname for Incoming and Outgoing to email.hbci.com
- Change Port for incoming from 143 to 993.
- Change the Username for incoming to your full email address (i.e. email@example.com) and the outgoing one will change automatically.
- Click Re-Test and then click Done.
- Your email is now set up. Click OK in the Accounts Settings window to return to the main Thunderbird window.
For additional help or have questions about your email address or password, please contact Wizards Technical Support at (877) 457-9669.