Watch your Show on your Schedule with Whole-Home DVR
Using your DVR (Digital-Video-Recorder) or WHDVR (Whole-Home DVR) is simple. Use the quick start guide below or download FAQs and comprehensive instructions using one of the links below.
Quick Start Guide:
- Press the GUIDE button on your remote.
- Find and select the program you would like to record.
- Press the REC (•) button on your remote.
Wizards Technical Support is toll free in all communities: (877) 457-9669
Phone Hours: Call Us Anytime 24/7
Current Customers - If you live in a community that has LuminetSM, Enhanced, and/or Standard service options, review the information below to determine which type of service you have available.
- If you live in Altura, Cannon Falls, Dover, Elba, Elgin, Eyota, Kellogg, Lake City, Lewiston, Miesville, Minneiska, New Trier, Plainview, Red Wing, Rollingstone, Stockton, or Utica you have LuminetSM service.
- If you have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes and live in Goodview, Minnesota City, or Winona, you have Winona LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Goodview, Homer, Minnesota City, St. Charles, or Winona and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Standard HBC service.
- If you live in Wabasha and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Wabasha and have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM Enhanced service.
- If you live in Cedar Valley, East Burns Valley, Pickwick, Ridgeway, Wilson, or Witoka you have LuminetSM Rural Winona County