ELEVATE your TV Experience!
Take entertainment to the next level within your home—making it easy to share media and applications between devices while discovering and experiencing it in high-definition, right on your TV screen. It’s a Whole-Home solution, elevating your TV experience to new heights!
Using Elevate is simple. Find tutorial videos or download FAQs and instructions below. Elevate is currently available in Standard communities.
Standard Elevate Guides:
Download Elevate DVR and WHDVR FAQs
Download Elevate Follow Me TV FAQs
Download Elevate Follow Me TV Quick Reference
Download Elevate Media Streamer Quick Reference
Download Elevate Parental Controls FAQs
Download Elevate VOD FAQs
Wizards Technical Support is toll free in all communities: (877) 457-9669
Phone Hours: Call Us Anytime 24/7
Current Customers - If you live in a community that has LuminetSM, Enhanced, and/or Standard service options, review the information below to determine which type of service you have available.
- If you live in Altura, Cannon Falls, Dover, Elba, Elgin, Eyota, Kellogg, Lake City, Lewiston, Miesville, Minneiska, New Trier, Plainview, Red Wing, Rollingstone, Stockton, or Utica you have LuminetSM service.
- If you have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes and live in Goodview, Minnesota City, or Winona, you have Winona LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Goodview, Homer, Minnesota City, St. Charles, or Winona and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Standard HBC service.
- If you live in Wabasha and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Wabasha and have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM Enhanced service.
- If you live in Cedar Valley, East Burns Valley, Ridgeway, Wilson, or Witoka you have LuminetSM Rural Winona County