Rent Movies from the Comfort of your Home
Using your VOD (Video-on-Demand) is simple. Use the quick start guide below or download FAQs and comprehensive instructions using the link below. VOD is currently available in LuminetSM communities. Elevate VOD is currently available in Standard communities.
Standard Elevate VOD Quick Start Guide:
- Press the B or VOD button on your remote.
- Use the navigation buttons to find a program and select it by pressing OK.
- View the trailer or confirm your purchase by pressing OK.
LuminetSM VOD Quick Start Guide:
- Press the MENU button on your remote.
- Select the “Rentals” option on your screen.
- Choose the “Trailer“, “More Information” or “Rent” options on your screen.
Wizards Technical Support is toll free in all communities: (877) 457-9669
Phone Hours: Call Us Anytime 24/7
Current Customers – If you live in a community that has LuminetSM, Enhanced, and/or Standard service options, review the information below to determine which type of service you have available.
- If you live in Altura, Dover, Elgin, Eyota, Kellogg, Lake City, Lewiston, Minneiska, Plainview, Red Wing, Rollingstone, Stockton, or Utica you have LuminetSM service.
- If you have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes and live in Goodview, Minnesota City, or Winona, you have Winona LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Goodview, Homer, Minnesota City, St. Charles, Wilson or Winona and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Standard HBC service.
- If you live in Wabasha and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Wabasha and have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM Enhanced service.