Amidst the national conversation about Net Neutrality, HBC wants to make clear our positions as it relates to Net Neutrality and our customers.
- HBC has Never Blocked or Throttled consumer access to lawful Internet content.
- HBC has Never Used consumer data without consent for marketing.
- HBC has Never Resold consumer data to third parties.
- HBC has Never Engaged in unlawful or anti-competitive discrimination against websites, streaming video services, and voice applications that may compete with traditional services HBC offers.
- HBC has Never Offered Pay-for-Priority services.
- HBC INVESTS in the networks we use to give our consumers the Internet speed, capacity and services they desire most.
HBC has no intention to change any part of this commitment to its customers now or in the future.