Ready To Serve You.
HBC support teams are here to help if you have general questions, need help signing up for service, are experiencing any problems with your HBC service and more.
Customer Service is toll free in all communities: (888) 474-9995
Phone Hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, Leave a Message 24/7
Wizards Technical Support is toll free in all communities: (877) 457-9669
Phone Hours: Call Us Anytime 24/7
Our knowledgeable Wizards offer live technical support just a phone call away. And HBC Wizards even make house calls. Imagine that! Visit the HBC Wizards website to learn more about all of their services offered.
Download Your HBC Customer Handbook
- Standard Customer Handbook
- LuminetSM Customer Handbook
- Wabasha Customer Handbook
- HBC Air Customer Handbook
- HBC Remote Control Handbook
Bookmark this page for quick access to HBC Support. We do not recommend bookmarking (or saving) direct file links as documents are frequently updated.
Current Customers - If you live in a community that has LuminetSM, Enhanced, and/or Standard service options, review the information below to determine which type of service you have available.
- If you live in Altura, Cannon Falls, Dover, Elba, Elgin, Eyota, Kellogg, Lake City, Lewiston, Miesville, Minneiska, New Trier, Plainview, Red Wing, Rollingstone, Stockton, or Utica you have LuminetSM service.
- If you have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes and live in Goodview, Minnesota City, or Winona, you have Winona LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Goodview, Homer, Minnesota City, St. Charles, or Winona and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Standard HBC service.
- If you live in Wabasha and do not have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM service.
- If you live in Wabasha and have Amino or Entone brand Video set-top boxes, you have Wabasha LuminetSM Enhanced service.
- If you live in Cedar Valley, East Burns Valley, Pickwick, Ridgeway, Wilson, or Witoka you have LuminetSM Rural Winona County