Protect your personal information from phishing attempts and your computers and network from harmful viruses with HBC’s EdgeWaveTM spam filter. Access and manage your account from anywhere through the easy-to-use online interface.
Log in Through the HBC EdgewaveTM Spam Filter Portal
- Visit hbci.redcondor.net/console to log in. (Fig. 1)
- Enter your HBC email address and password to continue to the portal landing page. (Fig. 1)
Accessing your Spam Messages Through your HBC Email
- Log in to your HBC email either through the online web portal at email.hbci.com or your favorite email application.
- By default, you will receive an email each day from Daily Report <email@example.com> that contains a summary of messages caught by your HBC spam filter software.
- Open the message to view your Daily Report.
- From the Daily Report email, click View quarantined messages or My Account to visit your HBC spam filter personal dashboard. Here, you are able to view or delete quarantined emails, change user settings and policies, and view your mailbox status. (Fig. 2)
Managing your Quarantined mail and Policy Settings
From your personal dashboard, select the message that you would like to review to either Release the message to your HBC email or Delete the message. If you choose to Release the message, you will then have the option to add that contact to your Friends approved contacts list. Adding friends will prevent future emails from that email address from being filtered into your spam mailbox. (Fig.3)
Adjust the report settings frequency, format, and the order of information that is listed in the Daily Report. Select your time zone setting, and set your preference to receive daily, weekly, or no reports. If you select no reports, you will be unsubscribed from the Daily Report. (Fig. 4)
Manage your filters, adjust the zones, and add domains and email addresses to the friends and enemies lists. (Fig. 5)
The Red Zone contains potentially dangerous mail.
The Yellow Zone contains suspicious mail.
The Green Zone contains junk mail.
This shows you an overview of your HBC spam mailbox settings. (Fig. 6)
For additional help or support contact Wizards Technical Support at (877) 457-9669.