HBC TV2-Go Instructions:
Watch what you want, when you want, from any device you want! HBC TV2-Go is your destination for popular TV shows and movies—viewable on all your Internet-connected devices! Once you have set up an HBC TV2-Go account, you will be able to access your ABC, C-SPAN, Disney ChannelSM, Food NetworkSM, and NFL Network accounts – plus many others – if you subscribe to the respective TV channels.
To Create a New Account
- Visit hbctv2go.com and select HBC in the Select Your TV Provider drop-down. Click REGISTER in the navigation menu near the upper-right of the screen.
- Enter your HBC account information in the Subscriber Validation area: Account Number and Last Name on Statement fields. (Fig. 1)
- Enter your personal information in the New User Information area: First Name, Last Name, Email, Confirm Email, Password, and Confirm Password. Make sure to check the I’m not a robot reCAPTCHA checkbox.
- Then, click the Submit button. (Fig. 1)
– New HBC TV2-Go accounts may take up to 12 hours to authenticate. If you already have an account, click LOG IN in the navigation menu near the upper-right of the screen. Enter your Email and Password and click the Login button. (Fig. 2) If you forgot your Password or Email Used, click the respective link to have a reminder sent to your email. (Fig. 2)
– Subscription to linear channel is required to access HBC TV2-Go content. If you have not previously created an HBC TV2- Go account, please see the To Create a New Account section for instructions on setting one up.
Watching Online Content
- Visit hbctv2go.com where you will find a list of network logos linked to their respective sites.
- Once you have found the network you wish to view, click their logo. (Fig. 3)
- You will then be redirected to the network’s website.
- If you are viewing from a programmer’s site, like ABC, log in with your HBC TV2-Go credentials.
Manage Your Account
- To manage your account settings, hover over MANAGE ACCOUNT in the navigation menu near the upper-right of the screen. (Fig. 3)
- Click the respective links to Change Password, Change Email Address, Register New Account, or Display Registered Accounts. (Fig. 4)
- Many of the specific questions you may have about the HBC TV2-Go platform will be answered by clicking the LEARN MORE link in the navigation menu near the upper-right of the screen when logged out of your profile. (Fig. 5)
- Click the LOGOUT link in the navigation menu near the upper-right of the screen to log out of your HBC TV2-Go account. (Fig. 6)
Need help? Visit our support page at www.hbci.com/support or contact Wizards Technical Support at (877) 457-9669